Maryland Heights’ new Community Center opened April 3rd! The center includes an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, fitness center, walking path, Senior Lounge, Preschool and Play Center, and rooms to rent. It is located at 2300 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO.
The center has free parking and yearly memberships.
“We have what you need to get fit, stay active and have fun! The 92,000 square foot Community Center features:
- A 9,000 square foot Aquatic Center that includes three lap lanes, zipline, current channel, drop-slide, climbing walls and a zero entry kid’s area.
- A 12,800 square foot Gymnasium equipped with twelve basketball hoops, three pickleball and badminton courts and two drop down volleyball nets.
- The Indoor Track, seven laps equaling one mile, provides views to the outdoors, highway, Gymnasium and Aquatic Center.
- The expansive and open Fitness Area holds an assortment of cardio and weight strength equipment.
- Program/Meeting/Event Rooms and Rentable Space
- Play Center and Preschool
- Pick up an Open Gym and Open Swim schedule at the Welcome Desk!” from the Maryland Heights website.”
The Community Center is right next to Aquaport, Dogport Dog Park, McKelvey Woods Park, and McKelvey Woods Trail.
I will update this page as information comes out!
Here is a picture of the old Community Center that has been torn down.